2023 8th International Conference on
Biomedical Signal and Image Processing
- Submission Deadline: Before May. 30, 2023
- Notification of Acceptance: On Jun. 15, 2023
- Registration Deadline: Before Jun. 25, 2023
- Conference Date: July 21-23, 2023
Authors can attend the conference with paper publication or without publication. For paper publication, full paper should be submitted. For presentation only, abstract should be submitted.
- ICBIP 2023 papers published in ACM Conference Proceedings (ISBN: 979-8-4007-0769-8). Sept. 29, 2023
- Prof. Huiyu Zhou will deliver a Keynote Talk in ICBIP 2023. May. 20, 2023
- Prof. Andrew E. Teschendorff will deliver a Keynote Talk in ICBIP 2023. Mar. 30, 2023
- ICBIP 2023 papers will be published in ACM Conference Proceedings (ISBN: 979-8-4007-0769-8). Mar. 16, 2023
- ICBIP 2022 papers were indexed by Ei Compendex and Scopus. Jan. 04, 2022
- ICBIP 2023 official website is updated and paper submission is opened. Dec. 20, 2022
- ICBIP 2022 papers published in ACM Conference Proceedings (ISBN: 978-1-4503-9669-1). Nov. 22, 2022
- ICBIP 2022 has been held successfully during August 19-21, 2022. Aug. 22, 2022
2023 8th International Conference on Biomedical Signal and Image Processing (ICBIP 2023) will be held in Chengdu, China during July 21-23, 2023. The annually-held ICBIP conference aims to gather professors, researchers, scholars and industrial pioneers all over the world.
Because of the COVID-19, ICBIP
conference series has been held online since ICBIP 2020. Previously, ICBIP 2019 has been held
successfully in Chengdu, China, ICBIP 2018 has been held
successfully in Seoul National University, South Korea, ICBIP 2017 has been held successfully in Kyushu Institute of Technology, Japan and ICBIP 2016 has been held successfully in NARIC Food Science Research Institute, Budapest. ICBIP is the premier forum for the presentation and exchange of past experiences and new advances and research results in the field of theoretical and industrial experience. The conference welcomes contributions which promote the exchange of ideas and rational discourse between educators and researchers all over the world.
All submitted conference papers will be blind peer reviewed by two competent reviewers. The accepted and registered papers can be published in:
International Conference Proceedings by ACM (ISBN: 979-8-4007-0769-8), which will be archived in ACM Digital Library, indexed by Ei Compendex and Scopus, and submitted to be reviewed by Thomson Reuters Conference Proceedings Citation Index (ISI Web of Science).
Journal of Image and Graphics (JOIG, ISSN: 2301-3699), which will be included in Scopus, Google Scholar, Crossref, CNKI, etc.
It is required that each paper should be presented in the conference in oral or poster. One Best Oral/Poster Presentation will be selected from each session and the Award will be announced at the end of each session.
Prof. Bairong Shen
Sichuan University, China
Prof. Hiroshi Fujita
Gifu University, Japan
Prof. Tohru Kamiya
Kyushu Institute of Technology, Japan
Prof. David E. Breen, Drexel University, USA
Prof. Xuejun Zhang
Guangxi University, China