2018 3rd International Conference on
Biomedical Signal and Image Processing
- Submission Deadline: Before July 05, 2018
- Notification of Acceptance: On July 20, 2018
- Registration Deadline: Before July 30, 2018
- Conference Date: August 22-23, 2018
- One Day Visit: August 24, 2018
Authors can attend the conference with paper publication or without publication. For paper publication, full paper should be submitted. For presentation only, abstract should be submitted.
- Department of Statistics, SNU
- The accepted papers of ICBIP 2017 has been indexed by Ei Compendex and Scopus. Sept. 15, 2018
- Program of ICBIP 2018 is updated now. Aug. 05, 2018
- Keynote Speech information for ICBIP 2018 is available now. Jul. 05, 2018
- ICBIP 2018 submission deadline has been extended to July 5, 2018. Jun. 21, 2018
- The Prof. Hiroshi Fujita from Gifu University, Japan will deliver a keynote speech in ICBIP 2018. May. 10, 2018
- ICBIP 2018 will be held in Seoul National University. Feb. 28, 2018
2018 3rd International Conference on Biomedical Signal and Image Processing (ICBIP 2018) will be held in Seoul National University, Seoul, South Korea during August 22-24, 2018.
Previously, ICBIP 2017 has been held successfully in Kyushu Institute of Technology, Japan and ICBIP 2016 has been held successfully in NARIC Food Science Research Institute, Budapest. The annually-held ICBIP conference aims to gather professors, researchers, scholars and industrial pioneers all over the world. ICBIP is the premier forum for the presentation and exchange of past experiences and new advances and research results in the field of theoretical and industrial experience. The conference welcomes contributions which promote the exchange of ideas and rational discourse between educators and researchers all over the world.
All submitted conference papers will be blind peer reviewed by three competent reviewers. The accepted and registered papers can be published in:
Option A: International Conference Proceedings by ACM (ISBN: 978-1-4503-6436-2), which will be archived in the ACM Digital Library, indexed by Ei Compendex and Scopus, and submitted to be reviewed by Thomson Reuters Conference Proceedings Citation Index (ISI Web of Science).
Optional B: Journal of Image and Graphics (JOIG, ISSN: 2301-3699), which will be included in Ulrich's Periodicals Directory, Google Scholar, Crossref, Engineering & Technology Digital Library and Electronic Journals Digital Library.
One Best Oral/Poster Presentation will be selected from each session and the Award will be announced at the end of each session.
Prof. Hyoungseop Kim
Kyushu Institute of Technology, Japan
Prof. Hiroshi FUJITA
Gifu University, Japan
Prof. Taesung Park
Seoul National University, South Korea
Prof. Amir A. Amini
University of Louisville, USA
Prof. Kiyoshi Hoshino
University of Tsukuba, Japan