2020 5th International Conference on
Biomedical Signal and Image Processing
- Submission Deadline: Before March 30, 2020
- Notification of Acceptance: On April 20, 2020
- Registration Deadline: Before May 10, 2020
- Conference Date: August 21-23, 2020
Authors can attend the conference with paper publication or without publication. For paper publication, full paper should be submitted. For presentation only, abstract should be submitted.
- ICBIP 2019 papers indexed by Ei Compendex and Scopus. Nov. 15, 2019
- ICBIP 2020 official website is updated and paper submission is opened. Oct. 20, 2019
- ICBIP 2019 accepted and registered papers published in ACM Conference Proceedings and achived in ACM Digital Library. Sept. 27, 2019
- ICBIP 2019 held successfully in Chengdu, China. Aug. 16, 2019
- Program of ICBIP 2019 is updated now. Jul. 25, 2019
- Prof. Bairong Shen from West China Hospital of Sichuan University will deliver a Keynote Speech in ICBIP 2019. Apr. 25, 2019
- ICBIP 2019 accepted and registered papers will be published in ACM Conference Proceedings (ISBN: 978-1-4503-7224-4). Apr. 16, 2019
- ICBIP 2019 will be held in Tibet Hotel Chengdu. Mar. 01, 2019
2020 5th International Conference on Biomedical Signal and Image Processing (ICBIP 2020) will be held in Suzhou, China during August 21-23, 2020.
Previously, ICBIP 2019 has been held
successfully in Chengdu, China, ICBIP 2018 has been held
successfully in Seoul National University, South Korea, ICBIP 2017 has been held successfully in Kyushu Institute of Technology, Japan and ICBIP 2016 has been held successfully in NARIC Food Science Research Institute, Budapest. The annually-held ICBIP conference aims to gather professors, researchers, scholars and industrial pioneers all over the world. ICBIP is the premier forum for the presentation and exchange of past experiences and new advances and research results in the field of theoretical and industrial experience. The conference welcomes contributions which promote the exchange of ideas and rational discourse between educators and researchers all over the world.
All submitted conference papers will be blind peer reviewed by three competent reviewers. The accepted and registered papers can be published in:
Option A: International Conference Proceedings, which will be indexed by Ei Compendex and Scopus, and submitted to be reviewed by Thomson Reuters Conference Proceedings Citation Index (ISI Web of Science).
Optional B: Journal of Image and Graphics (JOIG, ISSN: 2301-3699), which will be included in Ulrich's Periodicals Directory, Google Scholar, Crossref, Engineering & Technology Digital Library and Electronic Journals Digital Library.
One Best Oral/Poster Presentation will be selected from each session and the Award will be announced at the end of each session.
Prof. Hiroshi Fujita
Gifu University, Japan
Prof. Hyoungseop Kim
Kyushu Institute of Technology, Japan
Prof. Bairong Shen
Sichuan University, China
Prof. Amir A. Amini
University of Louisville, USA
Prof. Xuejun Zhang
Guangxi University, China