2019 4th International Conference on
Biomedical Signal and Image Processing
- Submission Deadline: Before March 20, 2019
- Notification of Acceptance: On April 10, 2019
- Registration Deadline: Before April 30, 2019
- Conference Date: August 13-14, 2019
- Academic Visit and Tour: August 15, 2019
Authors can attend the conference with paper publication or without publication. For paper publication, full paper should be submitted. For presentation only, abstract should be submitted.
- ICBIP 2018 accepted and registered papers published in ACM Conference Proceedings and achived in ACM Digital Library. Nov. 21, 2018
- ICBIP 2019 will be held in Chengdu, China during August 13-15, 2019. Nov. 12, 2018
- The accepted papers of ICBIP 2017 has been indexed by Ei Compendex and Scopus. Sept. 15, 2018
- Program of ICBIP 2018 is updated now. Aug. 05, 2018
- Keynote Speech information for ICBIP 2018 is available now. Jul. 05, 2018
- ICBIP 2018 submission deadline has been extended to July 5, 2018. Jun. 21, 2018
- The Prof. Hiroshi Fujita from Gifu University, Japan will deliver a keynote speech in ICBIP 2018. May. 10, 2018
2019 4th International Conference on Biomedical Signal and Image Processing (ICBIP 2019) will be held in Chengdu, China during August 13-15, 2019.
Previously, ICBIP 2018 has been held
successfully in Seoul National University, South Korea, ICBIP 2017 has been held successfully in Kyushu Institute of Technology, Japan and ICBIP 2016 has been held successfully in NARIC Food Science Research Institute, Budapest. The annually-held ICBIP conference aims to gather professors, researchers, scholars and industrial pioneers all over the world. ICBIP is the premier forum for the presentation and exchange of past experiences and new advances and research results in the field of theoretical and industrial experience. The conference welcomes contributions which promote the exchange of ideas and rational discourse between educators and researchers all over the world.
All submitted conference papers will be blind peer reviewed by three competent reviewers. The accepted and registered papers can be published in:
Option A: International Conference Proceedings, which will be indexed by Ei Compendex and Scopus, and submitted to be reviewed by Thomson Reuters Conference Proceedings Citation Index (ISI Web of Science).
Optional B: Journal of Image and Graphics (JOIG, ISSN: 2301-3699), which will be included in Ulrich's Periodicals Directory, Google Scholar, Crossref, Engineering & Technology Digital Library and Electronic Journals Digital Library.
One Best Oral/Poster Presentation will be selected from each session and the Award will be announced at the end of each session.
Prof. Hyoungseop Kim
Kyushu Institute of Technology, Japan
Prof. Hiroshi FUJITA
Gifu University, Japan
Prof. Taesung Park
Seoul National University, South Korea
Prof. Amir A. Amini
University of Louisville, USA
Prof. Kiyoshi Hoshino
University of Tsukuba, Japan